Friday, October 30, 2015




Music

BADBADNOT-GOOD ft ghostfillah killah - Sour Soul: A good combination, I loved the music especially, I'll have to look out for more of their stuff.

Bambi Davidson - Brunswick  2015: It's usually British and US bands mining the krautrock influences nowadays, interesting to see the Germans pick up the baton and to some effect, very decent album.

Follakzoid - III: I can't really ever get bored of this type of music, and this Chilean band do it excellently. Cosmic, space rock, fuck knows what you'd call it, I love it.

The Orb - Moonbuilding 2073 AD: Still going and still producing the goods, another fine album!

The Vaccines - English Graffiti: This is their third album and I've heard them all, and yet despite the generally good reviews, I'm never really blown away by their music. It's decent but no more.

Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated at Last: This is a bit more like it, of course the US alt rock band aren't trying to make hit records, well I wouldn't have thought they were, but they do what they do about as well as anybody out there at the moment.

Various Artists - Psychemagik Presents Magik Sunset Part One: Psychemagik produce some fantastic compliation albums of long lost and rarely heard old gems, this is yet another, brilliant.




No comments: