Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man Utd | Heinze loses bid for Anfield move

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Man Utd | Heinze loses bid for Anfield move

No great surprise there then, i don't know what he was thinking, or what advice he was getting but i never thought he stood a chance of winning his case. He has completely killed his career off at United, I would have thought anyway, lets hope we can sell him abroad, i don't think we need an unhappy player skulking about in the background.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/music/2007/08/cocaine_supernova_oasis_be_her.html
Meanwhile a good piece by John Harris in the guardian on the folly that was Be here now. I agree with everything he says especially where he rates Definitely Maybe as far superior to Whats the story morning glory. I remember really looking forward to this album, and reading the reviews of it, and he is right , they nearly all praised it to the skies, including a few who had been pretty lukewarm about them before. But when I heard it I just thought, oh, is that it. It really does just go on and on and on. It has been downhill all the way since, I haven't bought an album of theirs since, and I have not heard a song by them since that would get anywhere near being on the second album never mind the first.

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/helen_carter/2007/08/the_tabloids_princess.html
Yet another article about the peoples princess ( yawn ) . I am glad to say i was one of the sensible ones who refused to be told that i should be distraught at the death of someone i didn't know, and didn't think much of anyway.

No comments: